Are you Interested in International Connections?
- Dream of connecting people from all over the world, from different cultures, different backgrounds, working for a common purpose or outcome?
- Have broad general life experience?
- Well trained or want to be mentored by those that are?
- Want to utilise, expand or develop your experience in business, projects, consulting, advising, business negotiations, finance, coaching, mentoring?
- Want to work with people who are dynamic, connected and passionate about what they do?
- Love to travel?
Then perhaps you should consider joining us?
Our organisation is flat. There are no bosses – only mentors, project leaders and project team members. We have no fixed hours, only the time to get things done. Leaders rise up when needed and change as necessary. The only rules we have are enough that you enjoy and are passionate about what you do. Organised chaos. It’s organic. That’s life. That’s where the magic happens.
There are always room for Members, Custodians, Business Function Leaders, Project Leaders, Activity Leaders and team members.
Age based membership contributions are due in February of each year. The details you’ll find during the application process.
Your membership starts with completing a first contact form.
Complete the application form and we will be in contact.
For those of you who like to watch videos, this TED talk by Ricardo Semler best captures how we work. Watch the video here.
Follow our organisation here: MECi Group on Linkedin for dynamic involvement. This is where we reach out to other members and friends of MECi Group. Look out for posts about our projects and activities. Note however it is not membership of MECi Group.
You are also encouraged to join our online community, also at Linkedin, HERE.